Medical writing samples
CLINICAL PAPER SUMMARIES
Writing accurate, balanced reports on a medical subject requires a thorough understanding of the therapeutic area and of the issues involved. My experience covers all major therapeutic areas. Click on links below for samples.
- PANCREATIC INSUFFICIENCY CLINICAL PAPER SUMMARY
- HEARING LOSS CLINICAL PAPER SUMMARY
- DEMENTIA CLINICAL PAPER SUMMARY
An understanding of health conditions, physician needs and patient expectations combined with an in-depth knowledge of medical marketing enables me to provide effective, code-compliant medical sales materials.
Clear, concise information presented in a friendly tone that patients feel comfortable reading. These are the basic requirements for writing patient education materials. Assume that English is the patient’s second language, and consider using infographics to simplify messages.
REFERENCING OF CLINICAL MATERIALS
Today pharmaceutical companies demand accurate clinical referencing of all their promotional materials. Referencing is a time-consuming task, especially for complex sales aids, e-detailers and slide kits. I can reduce the burden by:
- Marking up your artwork or copy
- Marking up PDFs of your clinical papers
- Keying your artwork or copy to the clinical paper PDFs
- Alerting you to any inaccuracies or other potential problems
- Checking that your references are numbered correctly and marking up corrections to them if necessary
A background in advertising copywriting enables me to provide creative concepts and copy for multi-media advertising campaigns aimed at a wide range of medical target audiences from specialist physicians to consumers.